back to all recipes
Melting PEEPS Snowmen Cookies
- 1 pouch Better Crocker ™ sugar cookie mix
- Egg and butter called for on cookie pouch
- 24 PEEPS Brand Marshmallow Snowmen
- 1 container Betty Crocker ™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- White sanding sugar and snowflakes sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Using hands, shape dough into 24 (1 ½ inch) balls; place 2 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- To decorate, cut PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen to varied heights, leaving faces intact. Transfer frosting to resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut ½ inch off corner, and pipe frosting onto cookies. Place PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen on top of each cookie. Sprinkle with sanding sugar and snowflake sprinkles. TIP: Try spraying edge of knife with cooking spray for less sticking while cutting the PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen.