Joy Cone/PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowmen Snow Cones
Just in time for winter and the holiday season, Joy Cone and PEEPS® Marshmallow have gotten together to create a treat that has all the ingredients of a future classic. Be the first on your block to introduce friends and family to what a Snow Cone really should be.
- 1 package Joy Cones Sugar Cones
- 2 6ct packages PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowmen
- ½ cup vanilla frosting
- 3-4 cups crumbled chocolate cake, or flavor of choice
- 4 cups white chocolate wafers, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- Filling of choice
- Place the crumbled cake into a large mixing bowl and add the vanilla frosting. Mix until well combined. The dough should be easy to handle but not too sticky. Scoop balls of dough onto a piece of parchment paper and set aside.
- Fill each cone with your filling of choice; for example, small candies.
- Apply a small amount of melted chocolate to the rim of each cone and attach the balls of dough on top. Place the cones into the freezer until firm, approximately 1-2 hours.
- Dip each cone in melted chocolate, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle each cone with shredded coconut. Place onto a piece of parchment paper to set.
- Dip the bottom of the PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowmen in melted chocolate and attach to the top of each cone. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.