Skip to main content
back to all recipes
- MIKE AND IKE ® Original Fruits
- White and Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins or Ghosts
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 6 cups of crispy rice
Directions For Crispy Rice Treats
- Melt butter in a pot on low heat.
- Add PEEPS® and stir on low heat until they are completely melted. (Hint: If using different colors, melt in separate color sections within the pot)
- Remove pot from heat once butter is melted.
- Add crispies, one cup at a time, until incorporated. (Hint: spray spatula with cooking spray so that it doesn’t stick)
- Immediately transfer mix to a baking dish to form and cut. (Hint: use wax paper to press down)
Directions For Monster Treats
- Using your hands, mash the crispy rice treats into a few different shapes.
- Once your treats are shaped, dip them into the melted milk chocolate.
- To create the eyes use the white candy melt and attach a MIKE AND IKE® with a dab of frosting.
- Create a monster mouth with frosting.
- Share with friends!