back to all recipes
Gluten-Free Peeps S’mores
- Gluten-free graham crackers (Kinnikinick)
- Dark chocolate chips
- ½ pkg of PEEPS Snowmen
- Place gluten free crackers on a baking sheet, top each cracker with chocolate chips until the cracker is completely covered, place one snowman on top of each cracker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until snowmen start to spread and chocolate starts to melt. If necessary, turn on the broiler for 30-60 seconds to get your snowmen crispy golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, immediately top with graham crackers, and serve.
- You can make as many or as few as you’d like. I only made three, lost one to the cause and ate the other two with my daughter and husband.
Keep a very close eye on them and use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® and pulling them out of the hot oven.