Gingerbread PEEPS Mint Chocolate Pudding Pies
- 1 (4 oz) package ready mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 (3.4 oz) package chocolate fudge pudding & pie filling + ingredients to prepare
- 4 large candy canes, divided
- 1 (6 ct) package PEEPS Gingerbread Flavored Marshmallow Gingerbread Men
- 6 mini candy canes
- Prepare chocolate fudge pudding mix according to package directions. Cool. Crush three candy canes and stir into cooled pudding.
- Divide chocolate pudding between 6 mini graham cracker crusts. Place one PEEPS Gingerbread Man upright in each mini pie. Then place a mini candy cane next to each gingerbread man.
- Crush remaining candy cane, divide and sprinkle over the six chocolate pudding pies.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.