Skip to main content
back to all recipes
Gingerbread PEEPS Mint Chocolate Pudding Pies
- 1 (4 oz) package ready mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 (3.4 oz) package chocolate fudge pudding & pie filling + ingredients to prepare
- 4 large candy canes, divided
- 1 (6 ct) package PEEPS Gingerbread Flavored Marshmallow Gingerbread Men
- 6 mini candy canes
- Prepare chocolate fudge pudding mix according to package directions. Cool. Crush three candy canes and stir into cooled pudding.
- Divide chocolate pudding between 6 mini graham cracker crusts. Place one PEEPS Gingerbread Man upright in each mini pie. Then place a mini candy cane next to each gingerbread man.
- Crush remaining candy cane, divide and sprinkle over the six chocolate pudding pies.