back to all recipes
Ghostly Peeps Brownies
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on brownie box
- 2/3 cup white vanilla baking chips, if desired
- ¾ cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 16 PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle baking chips evenly over batter.
- Bake as directed on box for 8-inch square pan. Cool about 1 hour 30 minutes before frosting.
- Spread with frosting. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Place marshmallow on each brownie.