back to all recipes
Ghostly Good Fudge
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 9 count package of PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts
- Optional – additional PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts for garnish
- Line a 9” square pan with foil, with foil coming up over the edges.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Unwrap 9 count package of PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts and chop into bite size pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and salt, stir well.
- Microwave on full power for 90 seconds, remove carefully from microwave and stir well. If not full melted, return to microwave and heat on full power for 30 seconds, remove carefully from microwave and stir well again. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time and stirring well until melted. This should not take longer than three minutes total.
- Once melted, stir in vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Once combined, allow to cool for one minute then add chopped PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts and stir gently until just combined.
- Pour mixture into foil lined pan and place in refrigerator for two hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- If desired, top fudge with PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts by placing a toothpick into the ghost and then placing on top of fudge.
- Store covered.