back to all recipes
Fruit Punch Peeps Sorbet
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 12 oz package frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 2 cups fruit punch
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 Fruit Punch Flavored PEEPS Chicks
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Once sugar has dissolved completely, add in frozen blueberries and strawberries and let gently simmer for five minutes. Add frozen raspberries and simmer for an additional five minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer (pulp can be discarded). Place mixture in the refrigerator, covered, for 3 hours.
- Add the cherry juice and orange juice concentrate to the mixture and pour into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to directions included with the ice cream maker.
- Once machine is done, transfer sorbet to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least three hours prior to serving. Let sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes prior to serving. Top with Fruit Punch Flavored PEEPS Chicks and assorted fruit (if desired).