back to all recipes
PEEPS Crumbly Christmas Bars
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 6 tbsp of butter, cold
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pkgs of PEEPS, 9 count each (I used PEEPS Trees and PEEPS Snowmen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Add butter and with two knives cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
- Press a little more than half of this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the cooled crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining mixture over PEEPS.
- Bake for 20 minutes; cool for 10 minutes and serve.