PEEPS® Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pie Recipe
- 1 pre-made chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 3.9 oz package of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups of cold milk
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 8 PEEPS® Delights™ Peppermint Bark Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Beat pudding mix, milk, and peppermint extract with a whisk for two minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Place in fridge for at least one hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill at least three hours prior to serving.
- When serving, top each piece with a PEEPS® Delights™ Peppermint Bark Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.