PEEPS® Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Recipe
- 1 pouch Betty CrockerTM chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1/3 cup crushed graham crakers
- 12 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks
- 3 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate, broken into fourths
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg. Shape dough into 24 balls; roll in crushed graham crackers, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- To assemble, place 12 cookies, bottom-side up, on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Top each with 1 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until chick is lightly warm and softened.
- Top with one-fourth of a chocolate bar and another cookie. Let stand 30 seconds to warm chocolate, and serve.
Keep a very close eye on them and use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® and pulling them out of the hot oven.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.