back to all recipes
Peeps Chocolate Dessert Bars
- 12 PEEPS Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
- 17.5 oz pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut PEEPS Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks into ¼” pieces. Set aside or refrigerate for later use.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. If necessary, place pan back into oven for 1 – 2 minutes to let the chocolate melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle pieces of PEEPS Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks over melted chocolate. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm.