back to all recipes
- Graham Crackers
- White Frosting
- Powdered Sugar (for snow)
- MIKE AND IKE Candy
- PEEPS Marshmallow Trees
- PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen
First start off by creating the shapes for your house. You will need:
a. 4 full graham crackers to form the base
b. 1 graham cracker (cut into triangles) to act as the support for the roof
c. 2 full graham crackers for the roof
- Once the pieces are created, you can put the house together using the white frosting. If you are not planning to eat the house, you may use a hot glue gun (with adult supervision) instead of the white frosting.
- After the house is built and stable, you can decorate!
- Use the frosting to cover the base of the house and create a glue base to stick the PEEPS Marshmallow Trees and PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen around the outside of the house and around the yard. You can also attach some MIKE AND IKE and candy canes as decorations!
- Display your creation and eat any of the leftover PEEPS!