back to all recipes
PEEPS® Coconut Chocolate Seven-Layer Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 15 Coconut Flavored PEEPS® Delights™ Chicks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a 13×9 pan, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and pat to create an even crust.
- Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- While still warm, place PEEPS® Chicks in rows, spaced according to bar size (3 across the 9-inch side and 5 across the 13-inch side).
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.